- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 28 ounces canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- ¾ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 36 ounces cheese tortellini (green and white)
1. Bring water to boil. In skillet, heat oil, add peppers, and saute 5 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes, garlic, flakes, salt, and pepper. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Stir in paste.
4. Meanwhile, cook tortellini as directed.
5 Drain, toss with sauce. Serve with parmesan.