- 4-6 green/red peppers
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 5 oz. tomato sauce
1. Heat oven to 350. Cut tops off peppers and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Cook and stir ground beef and onion until tender. Drain fat.
3. Stir in salt, rice, and 1 cup tomato sauce. Heat.
4. Lightly stuff peppers and place in baking dish.
5. Pour remaining sauce over peppers and cover.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, uncover and bake 15 minutes.