- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large jar pasta sauce
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar and mozzerella
- 1 small onion
1. Boil pasta until al dente and drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. In skillet, brown ground beef. Drain and remove from pan.
4. Saute onion and garlic in pan. Return beef to pan.
5. Add salt, pepper, and pasta sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and cream cheese. Set aside.
7. Add butter and parmesan to noodles. Coat 9x13 pan with grease.
8. Place pasta in dish. Then spread the cheese mixture.
9. Add the meat mixture and then sprinkle with cheese.
10. Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 minutes until cheese is bubbly.