- 1 bag (19 oz) frozen roasted potatoes with garlic and herb sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- veggies to dip
1. Cook potatoes as directed on bag.
2. In medium bowl, place potatoes and let stand until cooled.
3. Meanwhile, in another bowl, beat cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, bouillon, and garlic until smooth.
4. Mast potatoes until slightly smooth. Add to sour cream mixture. Beat on medium until well combined.
5. Gently stir in parsley. Store dip in refrigerator.
6. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Serve with vegetables.