- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ pound sliced peppers
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 tube refrigerator pizza dough
- 8 ounces salsa
- 1 ½ cups cheddar, shredded
- 1 sliced scallions, chopped
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup sour cream
1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Coat 9x9 casserole with spray.
3. In skillet, heat oil. Add peppers, beef, and some garlic salt. Cook until beef is done. Carefully drain.
4. Remove dough. Cut the dough crosswise into slices, then into quarters.
5. In a large bowl, toss together dough and salsa. Add meat mix, 1 cup of cheese. Scrape into casserole. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the scallions evenly. Bake for another 5 minutes.
7. Let cool about 10 minutes. Layer with chopped tomatoes and serve with sour cream.