- 8 ounces hershey kisses
- ½ cup shortening
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mik
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 375. Remove wrappers from kisses.
2. Beat shortening and peanut butter until blended. Add 1/3 cup sugar and brown sugar. Beat until fluffy.
3. Add egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat well.
4. Beat dry ingredients into mixture.
5. Shape dough into 1" balls. Roll in sugar; place on cookie sheet.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes or until browned. Immediately press kiss into center of each; cookie with crack around edges.
7. Remove from sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.