- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅔ cup cocoa
- 1 bag caramels, unwrappd
- ½ cup raw sugar, optional
1. Prehat oven to 350.
2. Whisk flour, salt, and powder in bowl.
3. Mix butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and cocoa in mixer. Add flour mixture until smooth.
4. Wrap dough ball in plastic and chill for one hour.
5. Roll out cookie dough 1 1/2-2 inch diameter circles.
6. Roll dough around caramel. Roll until forming a smooth ball.
7. Roll the ball in sugar.
8. Bake on parchment lined sheet for 10-12 minutes or until firm.
9. Transfer to cool. Serve warm or slightly heated in microwave.