- 2 bell peppers
- 6 slices bacon
- ¾ cup reduced-fat cheddar
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- ¼ cup sour cream
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Cut peppers in half. Remove stems and seeds. Slice pepper into quarters.
3. Place peppers slices on tray, cut side up. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until softer.
4. Cook bacon and chop scallions.
5. Sprinkle peppers slices with cheese, scallions, and bacon. Return to the oven until cheese has melted, about 5-10 minutes.
6. Serve with sour cream.
Nutritional information per serving
2 pieces = 119 calories