- 1 ½ lbs. ground beef chuck
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ½ cup Asian peanut sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded, chopped
- ¼ cup torn fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 12 large Boston lettuce leaves (about 2 heads) or iceberg or romaine lettuce
- Fresh mint leaves
1. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up into small crumbles. Pour off drippings. Stir in hoisin sauce and peanut sauce; heat through.
2. Just before serving, add cucumber and torn mint; toss gently. Season with salt and pepper. Serve beef mixture in lettuce leaves. Garnish with mint.
Janice Elder NORTH CARLOLINA
30 Minute, Beef