- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup Hershey's® premier white baking chips (6 oz)
- 1 ½ cups JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Hershey's® semi-sweet baking chips (6 oz)
- 4 Nature Valley® oats 'n honey crunchy granola bars (2 pouches from 8.9-oz box), crushed (3/4 cup)*
1.Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray, or grease with shortening. Cut cookie dough into 24 slices. Press 1 slice in bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup, forming 1/4-inch rim above top of cup (sprinkle fingers with flour if necessary). Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool in pans on cooling racks 5 minutes. With tip of handle of wooden spoon, press dough down in center of each cup to make room for 2 tablespoons filling.
2.Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt white chips and 3/4 cup of the peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Divide mixture evenly into cookie cups (about 1 tablespoon each). Refrigerate 10 minutes.
3.In same 2-quart saucepan, melt semi-sweet baking chips and remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Divide chocolate mixture evenly on top of peanut butter mixture in each cup (about 1 tablespoon each). Sprinkle crushed granola bars over top of each. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Remove from muffin cups before serving.